The Ingenico Group provides merchants with a comprehensive and innovative range of services and solutions that eliminate payment complexity and make purchasing quick, seamless and secure for consumers, whatever the sales channel or payment method. The Ingenico Group’s offer is driven by three brands: Ingenico Smart Terminals, Ingenico Payment Services, and Ingenico Mobile Solutions.
Please note: Contact Apriva for current EMV semi-integrated certifications.
- ICT 220 Countertop Terminal
- ICT 250 Countertop Terminal
- IPP 320 (Coming Soon)
- iWL 228 (Coming Soon)
- iWL 222 (Coming Soon)
- Magnetic Swipe
- EMV with PIN
- EMV with Signature
For access to Ingenico SDKs and test units, please contact:
Apriva Dev Support
The ISV/VAR Process Flow
iConnect is an Ingenico term referring to our cross platform libraries used by third-parties to integrate with the Ingenico Telium Semi-Integrated API (TSI API) to create a semi‐integrated POS environment. If an ISV/VAR is interested in integrating with one of the Ingenico financial applications to create a semi-integrated environment, the following steps will need to occur to get the process started.
- ISV/VAR visit http://developer.ingenico.us/ and click on “Register Here” on the link at left of the Integrator Studio home page. Note, it is important to check the “semi-integrated” box and "referred by another company" box. Please add referring partner name (Apriva) and email alias (email@example.com), so Ingenico can notify when the client has been set up as live Complete registration questionnaire and submit it for processing
- Ingenico account management will provide an NDA and software license agreement to ISV/VAR for signature. Once received, Ingenico will review for approval, and upon approval will activate the credentials granting access to the iConnect libraries. Within a few business days, the ISV/VAR should receive their login credentials for the Integrator Studio and will have access to various Ingenico documents and application packages.
- iConnect TSI API – Provides detailed information on how to integrate with iConnect, what is supported, limitations as well as a simulator.
- Packages for each supported platform – iOS, Android, Windows, Linux, etc. Each package includes an ECR test app and source code libraries.
- Telium Semi Integrated Addendum – provides instructions for enabling semi-integrated mode on the ING device and also setting up the comm method (RS232, ETH, BT, etc).
Integration Support for iConnect
Once development has begun, first level support for developers during iConnect integration will be provided by referring client. This will include hardware and software support and general guidance of iConnect functionality. The NAR SDK support team can provide 2nd level support for iConnect integration specific questions. ISV/VARs will be billed for the support under the current Ingenico support guidelines. This integration support process is indicated to the client inside the iConnect package link on the Integrator Studio where it shows the following:
- For Integration Support please email NARCommon.SDKSupport@ingenico.com. Note, support for integration of EMV into a new application being written by the client may be obtained at the address below. There is also a charge for this support.
- For EMV Integration Support, please email Ingedev.Support@ingenico.com
Test Application : Ingenico.zip